NEWS: Donations for MMCWA, sixth bi

Subject: Re: NEWS: Donations for MMCWA, sixth billionth birth baby

--------------AD3B3DA769A961688419C999

Dear Mg Myanmar,

according to my information the UN has chosen a Yugoslavian baby as the
sixth billion inhabitant of the earth. And they know, why they don't
choose a Burmese baby and why they don't give any benefit to the MMCWA.

BTW: Take care for your SPDC-baby, Nestle was once in the press because
of dangerous baby food!

Regards
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;home:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen (BGT);Headquarter
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:EC-Member
note:International Group for Freedom, Peace and Democracy in Burma
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16544
fn:Heiko Schäfer
end:vcard

--------------AD3B3DA769A961688419C999--