let we talk about the basic needs i

Subject: Re: let we talk about the basic needs in SCB

Zeya Myo Aung: the mouth of whore

If  you talk about the  basic needs such as providing food, clothing, and
shelter from  commming mouth only  won't ensure for the survival of Burmese
people.
 CLICK HERE;
<A HREF="http://www.student.ipfw.edu/~soem01/images/pictoday2.jpeg";>http://www
 .student.ipfw.edu/~soem01/images/pictoday2.jpeg</A>
<A HREF="http://www.student.ipfw.edu/~soem01/images/pictoday.jpeg";>http://www.
student.ipfw.edu/~soem01/images/pictoday.jpeg</A>

Don't treat Burmese people like animals
You will see what kind of basic needs Burmese people should be provided.

The basic needs are  physiological needs, safety needs, social needs, esteem
needs, self-actualization needs for Burmese people to ensure survival and
standard living.

 Physiological needs are the most human physical needs including food, water,
electricity, base salary or income to ensure survival. How many people were
starving? Many people in Burma eat only one meal. They can't even afford to
buy
rice; they are  living in starving. Don't look at your house, look at other
people houses what they have. Compare the prices with  their income. Then,
diagnosis  the matter.

how did occur?
Why did occur?
What is the urgency of the problem?

Safety needs are the needs for a safe and secure physical and emotional
environment and freedom from threats that is , for freedom from fear and
violence and for an orderly society. Before you talk about basic needs, you
better respect what the people desire in 1990 general election. They will also
provide the basic needs what are u talking now.

Don't be your words like the mouth of whore...

let we talk about other needs in some other time........Achon Tha Mar Zeya Myo
Aung. I won't play harp in front of you..so called Achon...Tha Mar

Msoe
Indiana University

 Re: First we need to working hard to provide food, clothing and shelter "The
Basic Needs" of the Myanmar/Burmese people.