furry animal (r)

I do not always agree with Su Su but Mr. Twinkle star - you are yet, one
more overly zealous militant who will draw a lot of attention but will
danmage a good bunch of people in the long run.

Roger on the other hand had inherited the title that he is a bit 'strange'
or something rather - I forgot what people said about him since he put down
Buddhism and offended Shwe Dagon Pagoda.

But those are just some differences in personalities.  This should not
hinder your activism - just KNOW that what you are saying publically
sometimes sounds quite DuMb.

Some of us - the moderates will balance this group of people out so no harm
done - I do not see.

Let's not blow this out of porpotion.  Just know that some of you sound
really like an iDiOt to some of us to the extent that some of us felt the
need to point it out.

There is nothing wrong with that.