Burma Needs Political Reforms (r)

I thought that the Americans had made their position unequivocably
clear, that that there had to be a non military solution, no military
government, genuine dialogue, reconciliation and recongition of the 1990
election results.

all the banking business and credits and loans, and carrots for
membership into the world community of civilised nations does not give
room for the dictators to hold power.

There can be no World Bank deal short of an agreement to recognize the
democracy of 1988 and 1990, and for the generals to pack up and go or at
best participate in an internationally recognized transitional phase of
handing over power to Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and the elected members of
parliment.

Isnt that much obvious?

ds