A proposal that collecting informat

Subject: A proposal that collecting information of SPDC's relatives who studying IN USA

Dear Friends

When SPDC's families' members are studying in the United States and other
countries, our brothers and sisters still losing their opportunities to study
in Burma. So we posted a proposal that collecting information of their
relatives who studying outside Burma, and then send all this data to INS or
State Department. Anybody who sympathized on students in Burma should
cooperate for implementing that project. Please share that information to our
colleagues around the world.

Click here to see the proposal  <A
HREF="http://www.homepagez.com/dbsousa/USpolicy.html";>Policy</A>

Or come to the site of DBSO