Your words are DOG'S WORDS FROM DOG

Subject: Re: Your words are DOG'S WORDS FROM DOG'S MOUTH.

This is the way some activists used to do.

1.  Finding out someone's profile.
2.  Cursing  and sending hate mails.
3.  Threatening with various means ( for example: It will be death penalty
for you  when the government  we support get power and etc..)
4.  May be sending parcel bomb.

Okkar

In a message dated 11/9/99 10:19:07 PM Bangkok Standard Time,