Stop Deportation or face devastatio

Subject: Stop Deportation or face devastation ( to Thai Govt)

Dear Thai govt and military,

I am writing this short notice on behalf of furious activist in Australia.
You have 6 days left to stop the massive deportation of Burmese workers or
face radical campign of devastation.(Thai embassy in Canberra does not have
fence)
We thank you for your kind treatment toward Burmese in Thailand . But you
have been brutal this time to us.
You used us in dirty works that your Thai people does not want to do.
You used us in brother to serve your men .
You used us to work in low paid job for your factory to make Thailand as a
NIC country.
You used us showing the world that you are kind .
You put us in indefitenite detention.
You confine us in teh concentration camps.
You bought our cheap resourse from fascist regime in thief price.
You support Burmese regime to kill our mothers , fathers, brothers, sisters
for your profit.
Now you sent us to torture camps , rapists, deaths.

mmt in Sydney