Ne Win is a Traitor (r)

Hey OKkar,

You military guys are so panic about the news of Dictator Ne Win . His body
is not transported to Paukhaung ( his home town) according to his will. Then
a group of young turks started thier move to take over the power from Than
Shwe - Mg Aye-Khin Nyunt group. They successfully pressured the SPDC to
reshuffle the cabinet just to show a sign of change . Tachileik - Myawadi -
Kauthaung -Three Pagoda, here and there signs of change.

On Burmanet they pretend as one of your clones and send that message
attacking NE WIN      ( Now you are in trouble! I know ) . In many thirt
world countries young officers of thier thirties-forties always revolt
against the old guard. It is happening now .In Burma , my friend.  Good
timing . I will see you in Rangoon sometime next year. Don't be shy away ,