Countries open to receiving exiled (r)

Subject: Re: Countries open to receiving exiled Myanmar students

In a message dated 10/31/99 4:32:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
nyinyilwin8@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Plus, at least 900 students from Thailand will soon be
 joined with the other studetns avtivists in
 Washington, DC. The Students who sit in the DC are
 preparing for their arrivle. As soon as they arrive,
 we will introduce them to the US Congress. Lets see
 what their idea to change the SPDC's powers in Burma.

No more than burning the barn, I hope. May be terrorism too.

ok