Countries open to receiving exiled (r)

Subject: Re: Countries open to receiving exiled Myanmar students

Plus, at least 900 students from Thailand will soon be
joined with the other studetns avtivists in
Washington, DC. The Students who sit in the DC are
preparing for their arrivle. As soon as they arrive,
we will introduce them to the US Congress. Lets see
what their idea to change the SPDC's powers in Burma.

=====