Burma Out! OKKARS single brain cell

Subject: Re: Burma Out! OKKARS single brain cell is full

Hehehe - that was something!

Don't you get it?  It is a trend.  If they do not like you, they will label
you a spy, sympathizer, etc groundless and write you off calling it foul.
And there are those who like to bully others as well.  These people do not
like to receive any kind of constructive critism at all and they are always
right.  Not willing to listen to new thoughts or ideas.

Also just because one set up a third-grade website domain name with a slogan
"Democracy-Democracy-BURMA" - it does not necessary mean they know much
about it.  And no, you do not become experts on Burma by watching BBC or
some well-known documentary or being on BurmaNet for six months, one year!

Being humble is not a bad thing sometimes for some people.

What I say is we need NEW BLOOD - a younger generation like us with NEW
thinking!!  Not someone who will hijack a plane or kidnapp people to make a
point.  We certainly cannot afford the country like Cambodia or Vietnam
where civil war has lost millions of its own innocent people.  We are not
Cambodia or Vietnam.  We are Burma.  Put aside our ancient history and
should learn a few things from our neighbor Thailand instead of looking
further North for support.