Burma Out! The Pagoda Road Show

>ooof. every time you write you show how little you know!

You were not here when I first arrived 7 months ago?
When I never said that I knew anything whatsoever
about Burma apart from a very minor but most loyal link
with ASSK?

Then you can not be expected to know that you are shooting
yourself in the foot, every time you accuse me of knowing
"nothing".

No one has mentioned that to you.. Never mind

                    -----------------------

However, it seems that your continued reponses have
awakened one of the lowest life on the planet.  A braggard who
goes under a false  english name .. The person whose shop may
soon need more attention than most from the London fire brigade,
if some rather angry people get their way.

A man despised by all but me,  who pities him, and any poor sods
that have the misbegotten wish to call him friend, lover or even
dad.

This debate has made a number of weird creatures evolve
out of the cyber woodwork. but this is The one, the worst of all,
the skulking wolf in a tourism yellow jacket, this is the ugliest of
all.

And even you, can't get to where this guy is Susu darling.
;-)

Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you. Not King Kong,
Not the Monster from 10,000 Leagues under the Sea, not
Dracular nor Nosferato, but yes! From under his only little patch
on this earth, crawling on four limbs from England to the generals,
the wonderfully expressive, the "toil so thou  shall weep deeper"
bestest "thou shall suffer more from afar" Bingo caller of them all..

Ladies and gentlemen  (I use the term in its loosest term
considering the characters and policies of some of the
mass murderers reading this posting)

Ladies and gentlemen...from the wonderful world of Frankenstonia

Comes   The NGreen1723@xxxxxxx Thing