Behind the drama at Myanmar's embas

Subject: Re: Behind the drama at Myanmar's embassy

  The Thais would  do the same.  But certainly they, the Thais still consider
them refugees after the hostage incident because of the SPDC's international
reputation for abuses.
  In Peru, the hostage takers repeated CONSTATNTLY that they want to talk.
But the government and President Fujimori didn't want to listen or talk!!
They limited the news more and more and then Murdered the hostage takers.
The same this would occur IF an embassy was taken in Rangoon.  The SPDC
leaders wouldn't care to listen and would  rush in and MURDER the hostage
takers no matter what their reasons, desires and demands.

In a message dated 10/24/99 1:38:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
yseng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Subj:     Re: Behind the drama at Myanmar's embassy
 Date:  10/24/99 1:38:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  yseng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Yo So Eng)
 To:    myanmar@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Myanmar Information - http://www.myanmar.com/

 What would they (Thais) consider to Burmese exiles if they attack to
 U.S. Embassy? Terroists or student activists who fight for democracy?
 I am quite sure that their fate are the same as MRTA in Lima. No
 helicopter. No third country or no place to hide. The rest of the
 Burmese refugees in the camps has also pay for the price.

http://cnn.com/ASIANOW/asiaweek/magazine/99/1015/thailand.html