To All Burmese Activists all over t

Subject: Re: To All Burmese Activists all over the world

How ironic that the illegitimate military government of Birma is taking
credit for merits.

What goes up must comes down, they say.  Even some ancient Burmese kings and
(queens) had built pagodas and renovation für gut merits, no matter how
mighty they once were, their reigns came to cease one way or another.

It is not too late, however for the current military junta to reconcile with
NLD.  If they are smart enough, if they love their country much as they
claimed they do, they will spare the hardship that ordinary Burmese citizens
are facing right now.  True - it is not an easy tasks since the generals are
not completely unified on how to deal with this situation.  But I am sure
there is at least a couple of people on the top who are smart enough to find
a way out without embarassing the military or being retaliated after - if
that is what they are worried about.

Civilian rule with the military backing may open Birma into much needed
foreign investments as well as qualifying für US debt-forgiving program and
IMF loan leniency on the country.  Do not forget - Birma by far once was the
richest nations in South East Asia.  Even the Japanese knows how better they
are compare to its neighbor countries - that many speak English, educated,
(well, I do not know about our generation in Burma now - since a lot of
schools are closed..!), well-mannered .. (with the exception of the
"student" rebels who hijacked the Burmese embassy in Thailand among
others..) und blessed with natural resources - still.....

For the citizen of Burma, I say "Sadu, sadu, sadu" & for the military junta
- it is just a "half Sadu" - and I am not even sure if they really deserve
that half.  But being a good Buddhist that I am, I will be generous and kind
during this holy season, I guess.

Have a superb week everyone on the BurmaNet!  Happy debating..  =-]

Oh by the way, why just the "Burmese Activists"?