To whom it may confuse (r)

Hello Okkar,
    It was great that you had forwarded that e-mail to Rangoon.  Also, great
for the Rangoon military leaders that they could learn about what is
happening inside Burma only when someone from another part of the world
inform.  How responsible the rulers are?  Isn't it the government job to take
care of the wellbeing of the people and to protect the safety of all the
people in the country?  Doesn't it show something lacking when the rulers
haven't known what have been going on with the people?  I have never ever
seen any news in your posting and in any of SPDC's newspapers about punishing
totures and abuses by the armed forces and the rulers.  Doesn't it show that
any power abuses are not closely monitored and prosecuted?  Well, Well, Well.
Why does SPDC think it has to restore law and order?  For the security of the
people (as it always claim but never ever do something about it) or What?
WHAT?
    I think I have already known many of your laws imposed by the military
regime such as you can't have a fax machine to do your political activities
(however, some political parties are allowed, - does that law make sense?),
you can't gather more than five people, you can't organize political
movements, you can't, do this, you can't do that.  I have heard enough of you
can't do this you can't do that of SPDC.  Except from such restrictions, is
there any law which is promised by authorities to protect the citizen rights?
 Have your citizens ever informed what their legal rights are and how
authorities are to protect their legal rights?
    As an example, in America, freedom of experssion is a right of the people
and people are well informed about it and can exercise their rights without
exception.  I don't mean your country must have that but I am wondering what
citizen rights the people are informed to exercise?   It is government
responsibility to inform citizen rights to the people and to protect them.
How does your government informs the people?   How does your government
fulfil its responsibility to inform people of their rights and to protect if
they don't even know what have been going on with the people in the country?
    The military operations are supervised by the authorities in Rangoon.  It
can't be denied.  Forced relocation in Karenni state and Shan state in a few
years back.  Hasn't your government heard of any of its own operation?  What
has been happening in Karen state and Mon states?  Conscription of porters,
forced labour, relocation of villages, extortion.  May be your leaders are
all deaf and blind.  How good it is?