ANNOUNCEMENT: Over 80 Burmese Fonts

Subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Over 80 Burmese Fonts .... <Heiko's>

--------------585AD81B33AA862B774FB4D5

Soe Than,

Only for your information:

the fonts are all public-domain or Shareware and are accesible free on
the internet. And the catalog is the only "commercial" thing I sell and
because it is copyrighted by the Burma Group Tü, we can do what we want
with it.

We don't make "businness", but we try to finance our group with the
selling of this catalog. We are a non-profit organisation, but even to
help Burma, we need money not "Hosenknöpfe". Better you read the
announcement one time more - and carefully.

About the passport and identitycard - this is past and btw it was only
one of this both.

Your age is not of interest for me. Better you concentrate on just
monitoring and not disturbing people on their work for Burma. That is
counter-productive.

BTW: the authors of the fonts, please tell me if I have to distribute
the catalog without the fonts and only the urls.

Now, I don't wanna give any more statements to this topic. Okay. If you
have to complain ask your lawyer.

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;home:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen (BGT);Headquarter
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:EC-Member
note:International Group for Freedom, Peace and Democracy in Burma
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16544
fn:Heiko Schäfer
end:vcard

--------------585AD81B33AA862B774FB4D5--