confusion of susu

dear julien,

sorry julien, now i am VERY confused. daw suu pulled nld OUT of national
convention in 11/95 because it was farce. but you say US supports this
farce?

there is elected parliament in burma, right? so why need a convention? that
is what spdc says: "must have convention and constitution before parliament
can convene." so US support spdc position now?

also, there is i think BIG difference between "support" for CRPP and
"recognition" for it. US support CRPP but recognize spdc. what kind of deal
is that, julien i ask you!

love from, susu