US POSITION ABOUT CRPP

Dear BurmaNetters,

The United States' position about the CRPP formed by NLD Leadership is quite
clear. The United States would like to see the National Convention convened
in Burma because that is the first step to install a democratic government.
When CRPP was formed, the United States Department of State issued a
statement about its support for it. I did post the statement on BurmaNet.
Please check your email files for that. You can also call the US Department
of State  and  a Burma Desk Officer will confirm the US support for CRPP.

Sincerely,

Julien Moe