AUSSIE'S TRUE SKIN (r)

You are right Nyi Soe,  we have to work harder and in a way that will get the
people in authority to take heed to our petitions.  Lobbying politicians is a
complex and difficult task that requires patience, skills and goodheartedness.
I will not give up and I hope that you will not give up either.

te