The Nation - Three Burmese held wit

Subject: Re: The Nation - Three Burmese held with blast material

---  Okkar   <okkar66129@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Because of this kind of blind accusations you were
> kicked out from SCB when you were using the e-mail
> address "Watherly@xxxxxxx".
>
>  Take lesson.
>
> ok

You are wrong again because SCB kicked no one
out,including myself. I just quit because my contack
with the AOL was expired.

But..it was true that the SPDC was behind this
terrorist link to set bombs in some boats in Thailand.

The fact is the only SPDC has that kind of pipe bombs.
The fact is if civilians hold any explosive bombs, Oh
!!..he/she would be eneded up their life in the MI
hands. CLEAR ENOUGH!!

=====