The Torture and Death of Leo Nichol

Subject: Re: The Torture and Death of Leo Nichols

You guys haven't or can't answer.
It is reposting.  Think like a human.

VERY FEW QUESTIONS IN ADDITIONS TO THE FOLLOWINGS, OKKAR.  DID SPDC ALLOW ANY
INDEPENDENT INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL EXPERTS TO DO THE AUTOPSY?  HAD NICOLAS
FAMILY EVER INFORMED OF HIS SICKNESS BEFORE HE DIED?
YOU KNOW THAT IN YOUR COUNTRY, DOCTORS DONOT HAVE CHANCE TO REFUSE TO WRITE
DEATH CERTIFICATE ASKED BY DICTATOR.  WHY ARE YOUR MILITARY LEADERS ALWAYS
AFRAID OF INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS INCLUDING UN (THANK GOD IT ALLOWED
AFTER SO MUCH DELAY IN THE PRETENCE OF NOT THE TIME), RED CROSS , AND OTHER
WORLD RESPECTABLE ORGANIZATIONS TO MONITOR?  WHY?  DO YOU HAVE ANSWER, I MEAN
LOGICAL ANSWER BUT NOT JUST NOT SHEER LIES?

Okkar,
Good that you didn't forget.  Did SPDC bring up any issue when they arrest
"Nicolas"?  You can look back in your information and your news that one of
the charge against him was possession of illegal fax machine.  Why didn't
SPDC said for illegal activities using that machine?  What kind of illegal
activities?  With which constitution did they define illegal activities?
What kind of laws you have?  Whatever SPDC says is the laws of your country?
I don't know of anyone saying Nicolas death because of the torture which your
military is notorious for but I remember that some people sent messages that
he passed away in the prison.  By the way, why there are many death of
politicians in the prison?  There must be a cause of it?  Don't you think.
You said Karen are not terrorists, didn't you?  Yes they are not.  However,
you are contradicting what SPDC said.  Haven't you ever heard of the word
Karen terrorists used by SPDC?  Well, what are you saying?

[...]

Did I ever say the attackers are heroes?  Don't fool all.  I did said that
their act was not wise.
However, you still can't get it.  Sanction?  Closing border?  Well, who gets
hurt?  In accordance with your answer, why can't activists and western
governments impose sanction for the same reason you gave?  Don't refer to
words which I didn't say.

    I know every country has to rely on other but none claims that it is
self-sufficient as yours does.  Every country utilize their natural
resources, however, many country sell within the sustainable limit of their
environmental conservation.
    Do you think it is wise to chop down 40% of your forests within a few
years?  Do you think selling all fishing rights to foreign companies when
many Burmese fishers can't fish, is good for your people and country?  Do you
think spending all income for the military when hospitals in your country
don't have medicine and many villages in your country don't have access to
proper health care?
    Why do you think many people have to come to neighbouring countries and
work there illegally?  Do you think if your government provides sufficient
jobs for those people, they will go there?  If they enjoy working in Burma,
no one will.  Why do you think you are in UK rather than in a village of
Burma?  If your government does good job on providing wellbeing of your
people, why the people in your country voted against that military and many
protests against that regime?  Why your government close school for higher
education?  Why all of the people from Burma can't have good education like
you when you can?   Why all those happening?
    If you are a considerate human but not an animal, you can think that
there must be a reason.  Don't pretend and don't lie shamelessly.