from Andrew (r)

Your discussions are out of topic, I think. Someone accused that many priests and pastors
were killed by the Burmese army. Then I ask him
to give the names of the priests who were killed
if this really happened. I revealed my religious background a little bit in this connection. But your discussions are out of topic. Hopeless.

Okkar