Think about this!

In France alone, today, TOTAL Fina -Elf service stations are filling up
tens of thousands of cars. Perhaps more. Now, in France, gas costs alot.
Four times more than in the US, so for your ten US$, say the 10 000 cars
today fill up, at $40 per car. Multiply, and thats 400 000$, then say
100 000 cars fill up, thats 4M$.

How much does it cost to get a WORLDWIDE TOTAL BOYCOTT OFF THE GROUND?

Not that much...

so think about that, and make it an agenda priority now. Another thing,
you know the great FBC Pepsi movement. Sure that was great. I gave Pepsi
the boycott right in the face of Sinclair, one of the top headmen of
Pepsi. But today, so what. Okay, in the US, it was a great victory, it
contributed to mass sensation and awareness. No more PepsiMax Burma
junta kids. A lot of anti-Taco dancing, and today?

There is no Pepsi in the ground of Burma. There is a lot of natural gas,
and every day less and less. That gas should be used for building
democratic institutions and helping the people. Instead, you know what
you get.

Its time to hit the investors where it hurts. I have been sending you
this message for how long now?????

ds