Declaration condemning forcible ent

Subject: Re: Declaration condemning forcible entry into and looting ofMyanmarEmbassy

Okkar,
Good that you didn't forget.  Did SPDC bring up any issue when they arrest
"Nicolas"?  You can look back in your information and your news that one of
the charge against him was possession of illegal fax machine.  Why didn't
SPDC said for illegal activities using that machine?  What kind of illegal
activities?  With which constitution did they define illegal activities?
What kind of laws you have?  Whatever SPDC says is the laws of your country?
I don't know of anyone saying Nicolas death because of the torture which your
military is notorious for but I remember that some people sent messages that
he passed away in the prison.  By the way, why there are many death of
politicians in the prison?  There must be a cause of it?  Don't you think.
You said Karen are not terrorists, didn't you?  Yes they are not.  However,
you are contradicting what SPDC said.  Haven't you ever heard of the word
Karen terrorists used by SPDC?  Well, what are you saying?