Declaration condemning forcible ent

Subject: Re: Declaration condemning forcible entry into and looting of Myanmar Embassy

Exactly. It is a chicken regime which is very brave to shoot unarmed people
including children and women, which is very courageous to jail the
opposition including innocent citizens and torture them to death, which is
very bold enough to harass Daw Aung San Suu Kyi by all dirty means including
cursing her every day in their mouth piece when Daw Aung San Suu Kyi has no
right to publish anything. Very fair government indeed! That is the regime
which declares that Burma is on the road to democracy. I don't think they
have self respect and self value.