French National Assembly Parliament

Subject: Re: French National Assembly Parliament Commission/Correction

Dawn Star wrote:

> WORLDWIDE TOTAL BOYCOTT SINCE 1996

Sorry, but i've just been corrected. Last year, late, i did contact
the office of ms aubert of the commission, and for some reason for which
we
dont the answer to, no meeting was scheduled. and never thought about it
again.
if i recall its because we were in touch with them too early, and they
just
werent sure of their scheduling. this sometimes happens.
so it goes. cheers. well, if the document is weak, blame it on the
commission.
but we'll be reading the document and get back to you.

also, forgot to mention, FIDH here did also participate, as we knew they
would; just the same, we here at EuroBurmanNet hope for the future, that
we can push this document where its strong, and get the message out to
the french public.

we will be using some of this document in our book on Total soon to be
published.
And that will help the commission all around and take it out of the very
hostile pro-oil
lobby atmosphere of the french parliament, direct to the people.

ds