Will Rangoon Invade Thailand?

Furthermore, what do you mean, market forces rule the world?  Did they stop the meltdown in Indonesia, where billions have been lost?  The only market forces that the junta understands is the price of ammunition.  If they want to invade, they invade.  What do they care about economics?  They shut the borders and threw out the Thai fishermen on Khin Nyunt's whim, with millions of investment dollars already lost here.

Clear thinking on this issue, please.  War is a distinct possibility.  Is that too high a price to pay for the embassy invasion?  You tell me.