Ref : Myanmar will be democracy (r)

What does having a Burmese name have to do with wanting to help
Burma/Myanmar? I think there are a lot of us on this list who are very
concerned about the situation there and want it to work out in such a way
that it will harm the least amount of people, Burman and others.
One of Myanmar's problems has been its tendancy to isolate itself from the
assistance of others.  If this continues. it will be a long time before
democracy can establish itself in Myanmar.
Janice Dixon