wisdom from susu

>From: Heiko Schaefer <heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>what are dreaming in the night? Businesspeople and conscience? That's
>very rare. Money let people forget any conscience.

hello heiko!

ok but i think that is maybe just cliche? most businesspeople very
honorable, smart, have idea, practical. they are good to organize
capital/people/expertise, make things happen! some are crook, but most most
most are ok. like george soros! why insult? instead, WE NEED THEM!

must think strategically heiko! find good smart businespeople, educate them
about burma, get to help! listen: many new multimillionaire in US, other
places. we should talk to them, get support! not insult them, they are
smart! we show them, "you are businessman, we respect you, we show you how
to use resources to help free burma."

also, surprise. maybe we can learn from them! oh no do not hit susu for
saying this terrible thing! it is true!

ALSO. political freedom is first. but also economic freedom is important,
right? opportunity is good! a big economy is good, more choice of way to
live! different jobs! no need to be farmer only, or soldier only!

so - burma will need businesspeople for real freedom. and also i think to
ACHIEVE real freedom. OH PLEASE DO NOT HIT SUSU! she is only telling
sensible truth! we must get them in movement to help!

mao zedong say: "to get rich is glorious"

ok go argue with mao, not with susu.

love from, susu the supergirl (oh good name susu!)