About Susu... (r)

Like I say, suit yourself, enjoy the cracks, but do it privately, your
wasting valuable time like right now, having to read this and try to get
my computer screen and mind clear for priorities, get that,priorities,
you make this cracker a priority, and the movement suffers. think about
that. no one said anything about censoring, terminate voluntarily or let
it self-destruct, because inevitably it will, a hot air balloon, thats
all, ds