Mobilisation starts Wars; a history

Subject: Re: Mobilisation starts Wars; a history lesson

It is more complex that being "stupid" or "clever".  Burma in not the only
country where the play of power and brutal killings are taking place.  Global
politics and economics are woven into this net.  (And we cannot forget
history.  It is such a hugh discussion.)  Everybody from Murdoch, Packer, BHP,
Total, McDonalds, Pepsi to the person who buys cheap clothes at the open
market is complicit in this.
te