SPDC faxes and numbers/ This may he

Subject: Re: SPDC faxes and numbers/ This may help!

  They expanded the numbers a few years ago.  I forget the new number
extensions/ codes.  It may be buried in my archives.

In a message dated 10/9/99 3:37:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Subj:     Re: SPDC faxes and numbers/ This may help!
 Date:  10/9/99 3:37:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Heiko Schaefer)
 Sender:    owner-burmanet-l@xxxxxxx
 To:    dawnstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 CC:    burmanet2-l@xxxxxxxx, burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Dear Dawn Star,

 there is just one problem. The Burmese phonenumbers are ALL wrong. In
 Burma are since a few months (years?) only 6-digit-numbers. If somebody
 has a urgent request for a business or governemt phone number, I have
 the Rangoon Business Pocket Guide with all numbers (but only 1996
 edition).

 Regards
 Heiko