Advice? DASSK "wholly out-of-touch (r)

Subject: Re: Advice? DASSK "wholly out-of-touch with reality" says  				"Nicholas"

i'm sorry, i didnt mean to insult flies, i like flies, and i don't make
a habit of smashing them, like the HH the Dalai Lama says, who knows, it
may be your Mother. actually a Buddhist monk told me in Lumbini,
birthplace of Buddha, not to smash even mosquitos, and greenwood isnt
worth the bad karma. cheers, metta, ds