www.myanmarmade.com (r)

--- OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Daylight Time,

> My dear friends,
>
>     These (Student Heroes according to you and
> Terrorists according to me)
> Hee...Hee...   flew to the border. They have arms in
> their hands. They can
> easily cross the border by land as well as by
> waterways at any time and do
> the same terrorist activities ( may be hero's
> activities for you) in our
> country.

Right, you are right again..yea.. the students can
come to the residetns of your boss Khin Nyunt, Maung
Aye, and Than Shwe any time by land crossing and
rading a train to Rangoon. That's why the phony Khin
Nyunt scared and shut the border..

>      Some of you activists have also expressed their
> desire to create such
> activities in the big cities of our country. Our
> country also has experience
> of once some insurgents entered to Bogalay township,
> Ayeyarwaddy division
> using fishing vessels. Many of you activists (I mean
> the real Burmese
> activists who were once in our country) will
> remember that "Htaw Pine
> Operation" in Bogalay township.

Most of the activists were created by Ne Win regime,
BSPP, in order to crash the innocent people leveling
with so-called insurgents. Please do not lie us
because we are first-hand witnesses..

>      Taking lessons on that experience what should
> our government do? It is
> the best way to close the border for a while for the
> sake of the security of
> our citizens.
>
> ok

Not true..What I see exactly is your CHICKEN BOSSES
are afraid of the students HEROes who can any time
come to the Rangoon. That's why the SPDC closed the
border.

=====