www.myanmarmade.com (r)

In a message dated 10/16/99 1:14:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Sidneypilg@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Well, block the border too! It has mainly impact on the Burmese people.
 Right?  What are you going to say about it , Okkar?  You are very
 inconsistent so do your SPDC gods which you believe.

My dear friends,

    These (Student Heroes according to you and Terrorists according to me)
Hee...Hee...   flew to the border. They have arms in their hands. They can
easily cross the border by land as well as by waterways at any time and do
the same terrorist activities ( may be hero's activities for you) in our
country.

     Some of you activists have also expressed their desire to create such
activities in the big cities of our country. Our country also has experience
of once some insurgents entered to Bogalay township, Ayeyarwaddy division
using fishing vessels. Many of you activists (I mean the real Burmese
activists who were once in our country) will remember that "Htaw Pine
Operation" in Bogalay township.

     Taking lessons on that experience what should our government do? It is
the best way to close the border for a while for the sake of the security of
our citizens.

ok