www.myanmarmade.com (r)

--- OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Daylight Time,

> Nyi Nyi Lwin,
>
>    Pls don't post your bullshits to all the
> subscribers of burmanet.
> You can send your bullshit to me personally to avoid
> from disturbing
> others. If you want to post to burmanet pls try to
> write little more
> meaningful
> than a parrot's learned words.
>
>    If you don't know how to respond pls ask your Dad
> Aung Lwin. Since
> he was the former Commanding Officer of the Defence
> Services Intelligent
> Supporting Unit, he will be able to advice you well.
>
> ok

Tell your phony Khin Nyunt "to come and polish my
dad's shoes" as he usually did in the past. The Phony
Nyunt even did for me too. You should know that
because you were in the Karen's jungle at that time..
HA!!

Again, I can tell you that your posting on the
BurmaNet are useless and unreliable because the SPDC,
your boss, is terrorising its own people with killing,
forcing, torting, and rapping.  Clear Enough?

=====