mischief from susu (r)

It is interesting to note the way in which we interpret messages and react
to that interpretation.
I posted a message:

"Susu,
You are most amazing!  I'm just blown out."

to her :
Sue Huang wrote:  "OK time for me to save world again".

One response I got was :  "Thank you Trevor " from Susu.

and another sent to me privately:
"TE, instead of encouraging this trivia, please send your messages,
personal messages to this susu thing, and keep your "blown out"  condition
messages off the nets, spare us, we have serious work to do.  thanks"
xxxxxx

I am amazed with Susu's outrageousness and I am blown out by her freedom she
has.  That does not mean I approve or disapprove. Of course, anonymity gives
one incredible licence on the net - something we do not often have outside
of cyberspace.  And yes we have serious work to do, I'm for that too.
te