http://www.slb.com/ SCHLUMBERGER W

Subject: http://www.slb.com/  SCHLUMBERGER WEB SITE

Schlumberger (english) company web site

Schlumberger is an international technical company selling
            products and services that improve the productivity of our
              customers. Schlumberger has operations in over 100
             countries and 64,000 employees. In 1998, revenue was
             $11.82 billion. See About Schlumberger for a complete
                       description of our organization.

             A Year 2000 Readiness Program is in place throughout
            Schlumberger that incorporates a proactive, companywide
                       approach to year 2000 readiness.