Courage under fire! (r)

                   Courage under fire!

A Historic event of Burmese Embassy had shaken Bangkok for nearly a week
now.
But some people are still insulting  the courage of the student dissidents
involved in it.
For those  who do not understand the nature of the whole episode, it is easy
to blame on them.
Was this a stupid embassy attack or a terrorist action as said by SPDC
"Stupid People Defense Council" or a freedom fighter action.
Surely, the answer lies with perspective.
If you were a SPDC official, this action was a terrible crime and punishable
by death or long sentenced with hard laber.
If you were being benefiting on business with SDPC or a naive on politic of
Burma, who do not understand the complexity of politic and revolution, this
action was a stupid attack .
If you were a freedom fighter  or free burma movement activists, this event
would be seen as a glorious action of the freedom fighters worthy of praise,
pride, and acclaim.
Please listen to other people what were they saying  freedom fighters action
on Burmese Embassy,
One western female hostage said "she sympathised with the dissidents'
political movement " they talked to us about their reasons for doing this
thing. They didn't fear death. I really appreciate them and praise them as
heros of my heart forever" she added.
Ms.Wannarat Udomsamutr, 25, the first hostage was released  said "I feel
sympathy for them and I am concerned about the political future of Burma".
Thailand's Interior Minister Sanan Kachornprasart, in a comment,
"We don't consider them to be terrorists. They are student activists who
fight for democracy.''
Hostages and hostages' negotiators were sympathised on their captors'
courage on their political objectives  and  it was surprised by many people.
Were they a terrorist organization?
The SPDC certainly believed they were.
Was this a stupid attack?
Naives certainly believed it was.
After all, the freedom fighters were advocating freedom and human rights for
their motherland. Were they a freedom fighter's organization? Many freedom
fighters certainly believed they were.
One thing is certain about the vigorous burmese student warriors
organization: it gave freedom fighters a voice and vital chance to actively
participate in the free Burma movement. It was also a wake up  call on
international communities to pay more attention on SPDC's human rights
violations and atrocities in Thai-Burma border.

Finally, the decision on the vigorous Burmese student warriors come down to
a variation on an old saying "one man's terrorist is another's freedom
fighter." The ultimate conclusion must be left to the individual.
mza