[burmanet2-l] Burma Out! We got no (r)

Subject: Re: [burmanet2-l] Burma Out! We got no rights to bitch butt

MENTALLY DISABLED PEOPLE CAN'T BEAR TO SEE THE GOOD NEWS
OF THEIR OPPONENTS.

ok

In a message dated 10/8/99 1:41:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time, m.win@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Exactly, Roger. It is becoming frustrated for many of us to wade in this
sea
 of nonsense,
 just to fish out some meaningful reports and sensible discussions. I
 believe,
 this forum is not meant to be like that. Hope all concerned will do it in
 private,
 as you rightly pointed out.

 S. Wansai

 ----- Original Message -----
 From: Dawn Star <dawnstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: Roger Bunn <policy.office@xxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <burmanet2-l@xxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Friday, October 08, 1999 9:01 PM

 Perfectly said, thank you RB!

 Roger Bunn wrote:

  I (at times) mean its lotsa fun, an all that jazz. But is it at all
  possible that A|ll the botching and bitching that goes on could
  take a lower profile on the burmanets?

   It seems such a waste of time and space. If one wishes to bitch,
  why not do it in private?

                Thanks

  And may we comment that it is a pleasure and an honor
  to have author Alan Clements on board the BO campaign.

  lol
  from the tombs of London silence. >>