cute baby (r)

--- OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Most of us are Myanmar citizens or borned in
> Myanmar. People who are
> discussing in this mailing list are at least
> interesting in our country's
> affairs.

Right...45 million Burmese who borned in Burma  oppose
the SPDC-SLORC. Almost all BurmaNet-1 susbcribers
seems supporting to restore democracy in Burma and to
bring down the SPDC-SLORC thugs from the power.

> Many people are referring all the newspapers around
> the world.

Right...because the newspapers are reliable and
credictable.

"The New Light
> of Myanmar" is the leading Newspaper of our country.

Not really.. it is "The New Dark of Myanmar (Burma),
and the drak is one of the world worse propaganda
tolls.

>Why should we ignore our
> Newspaper?

We ignore it because the paper is full of lie and not
reliable at all.

> I am just posting the news revealed on the New Light
> of Myanmar. Whether we
> like it or not pls accept them as news.
>
> ok

We will be more than happy by not posting this useless
and one sided lie because we do not have time to
delete.

I was told that you are not the old guy, Okkar, but
you are using his account.

=====