CALL TO DELETE SUSU (r)

Dawn Star,

    r u practicing free of speech?

When AOL chose you Freeburma web site, you were so happy, I think.

But when AOL chose our web site for its internation country forum
you are too zealous to object.

You are the people that says, "Do what I say but don't do what I do."

Please subscribe our mailing list "Myanmar information list".

There will be no censorship and nobody won't be forbid to post news
and views.

ok

PS. I personally don't know Susu.

In a message dated 10/8/99 2:15:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,