Rebels puffing

oh HAG you are all hot air. puff puff puff.

stop puffing and look at facts about embassy.

they demand release of political prisoners -- none released

they demand nld-spdc dialog -- no dialog

they demand parliament to be recognized - no parliament

they demand helicopter -- ok, get helicopter, fly away and never mind about
democracy demands!!!!!

you call that heros? guts? puff puff puff puff puff

susu