Rebels win, Workers lose (r)

dear heiko,

also in US, no notice of this. one paragraph in new york times, one
paragraph in wash post. it was over before it started.

better strategy: seize embassy, bring videocams and computer, do LIVE
INTERNET BROADCAST FROM INSIDE. must do for a long time, one week at least.

would be major international media event! FIRST TIME EVER - WOW! get message
out to millions! take live internet questions! interview with hostages! make
human contact, get sympathy.

but -- i do not advocate this. it is still violence. always backfires.

susu