[burmanet2-l] History

great! did you know the one about the ranas, in mid 19th century Nepal,
when at a great feast, they came and stabbed hundreds of people through
the tents, and started some 15O years of Rana domination over the king
and kingdom which finally ended when BP koriala and others highjacked
the king to freedom, in an indian aircraft, to india? talk about
highjacking, they saved the King, and the Kingdom, all part of the
indian independence wave liberation movements of the post WWII era. i am
not sure of the year, 46, 47, 48. i'd have to check it out.

and here in burma and thailand they denounce these rebels for
highjacking a plane, i guess next time it should have the accord of
certain highly placed men and women of power...

ds