        CENTRAL COMMITTEE

Date: 23 September 1999

Aims and Objectives

1. To build a Wa state on the basis of equality and self-determination.
2. To create a new life for Wa people on the basis of freedom, equality and
development.
3. To diligently strive for development, peace and unity in the Wa state.
4. To achieve self-determination for all nationalities living in the Wa State.
5. To build a genuine Federal Union based on international democratic
systems of equality, and self-determination for all nationalities of the
country.

Program

1. To have genuine democracy.
2. To have human rights.
3. To have equality for all nationalities.
4. To have peace in the country.

Basic Principles

To practice:
1. Democracy based on collective leadership.
2. Equal-level relationships between all nationalities, organizations and
forces.
3. Mutual respect and recognition between nationalities.
4. Guidance by the national liberation front of the oppressed Wa people.
5. Collective leadership of the liberation front.
6. Policy of united action by allied forces against a common enemy.
7. Peaceful solutions all problems among different racial groups.

Basic Policies

1. To carry out the task of developing an administrative system adhering to
self-determination and equality most appropriate for the Wa people.
2. To oppose the current system of neo-colonialism, imperialism, capitalism
and chauvinism, which has been practiced by consecutive central governments.
3. To develop, promote and upgrade the status of education, health and
culture of the Wa people.

Common Enemy

Burman chauvinism, which is being practiced by current Burmese military
dictatorship, is recognized as the common enemy. We will oppose any
national group that might practice chauvinism.

Allies

We are ready to recognize as allies, all pro-democratic revolutionary
organizations or groups opposing chauvinism, imperialism and
neo-colonialism. Also those Fighting for equality and human rights,
self-determination, and being sympathetic towards our struggle for freedom,
economic salvation and protection of our culture.

Drugs Policy

Many Burmese military dictators are directly or indirectly involved in
illegal drugs in numerous ways, and are taking advantage of the economic
turmoil and hardship of the country. They are also oppressing but
encouraging poor ethnic nationalities to produce illicit drugs.

We hereby condemn in the strongest terms, the Burma Army junta regime for
these traitorous and harmful deeds. We will always oppose these illicit
drugs which have become the life-sustaining vein of the regime together
with many people of Burma.

Central Committee

1. Ta Maha Xang      			Chairman
2. Lt-Col Khun Maung   		General Secretary
3. Capt. Ai Htun    			Joint General Secretary
4. Major Ta Kyein    			Member
5. Major Ta Kaw  		            Member
6. Major Tote Mong 		            Memger
7. Ta Aw  			            Member
8. Ta Kyaw Tae  		            Member
9. Ta Sai   			            Member

Associate CC Members

1. Capt.  Ai Prap
2. 2nd Lt. Maha
3. 2nd Lt. Ai Nyi
4. 2nd Lt. Nang Hom
5. 2nd Lt. Aung Htun

Work Departments

1.   Political and Foreign Affairs
2.   Organization and Propaganda
3.   Military Affairs
4.   Economic Affairs
5.   Financial Affairs
6.   Administrative Affairs
7.   Relations and Liaison
8.   Health Affairs
9.   Educational Affairs

Signed                                              .
                      (Ta Maha Xang)
                      Chairman
                      Wa National Oraganization

Etz-wyfwyfwGif;&Sd/ ytkd0fhtrsKd;om;wyfrSL;/wyfom;tm;vkH;okd h yef=um;v$m
etz- wyfwGif;rSytkd0fhtrsKd;om;rsm;jzpf=uaom/ wyfrSL;wyfom;rsm;cifAsm;
av;pm;pGmjzifh yef=um;tyfygonf// ytkd0fhtrsKd;om;rsm;onf/ ,ae
hjynfaxmifpkjrefrmekdifiH[k ac:qkdaom/ jynfaxmifpk}uD;.
Wkdif;&if;om;rsm;jzpf=uygonf//