The Karma Yoga of Activism/ the Fin (r)

Subject: Re: The Karma Yoga of Activism/ the Finance Minister's US Visa?

dear dawn star,

please excuse bad words to gentle people on burmanet. i agree, vulgar
language is no good. i lose temper, sometimes bite, sorry.

also, special sorry to indiana! you are in bad mood because have no penis, i
think. so sorry indiana! you grow new one maybe? good luck!

oops sorry bad word! excuse me!

love to all, susu bad girl