Investors have influence, and frien

Subject: Investors have influence, and friends in high places

Since the run on the Thai currency two years ago, many investors went
back to Thailand and invested hundreds of millions of dollars there. You
know, or know of some of them, perhaps. These people and institutions,
foreign based, have a lot of money, a few good friends, and influence.
Its how the world is run, and at the top, there are a few who make the
decisions, and thats what it takes. A lot of money, and a few good
friends. Some of you may agree, some of you may disagree. But the fact
is that George Soros has at least 100 million dollars invested in
Thailand, and perhaps more. I wont go into details, if you are
interested you can email me. So why shouldnt they use their influence
where their money is. It would almost seem irresponsible if they did
not. Perhaps he can look towards the friend of Free Burma, Mr. George
Soros, for any behind the scene intervention in this crisis.

And perhaps not. And if he did intervene in a charitable magnanimous
manner, it would be a good sign, wouldn't it.

Not many people can exert this kind of influence, and yet someone did.
Evidently the His Majesty the King of Thailand is to be honored and
thanked as well as his constitutional government. He can also himself,
dare I venture to say, be thankful that he still has a throne in this
day of scarce monarchs and kingdoms.

But there is a lot of money out there now, and it buys influence. If a
deal went down, behind the scenes, to keep this conflict non violent,
who is to say, what will happen next.

But it would appear more obvious now than ever, that the Free Burma
movement has some friends inside and outside Thailand, who, for the
moment, are not talking...

 ...and perhaps someday they will.