May Buddha bless you,the warriors

--------------6D4F0FDFC20EADDB11EDFECF

A NEW CHAPTER IN BURMESE DEMOCRACY MOVEMENT

By Panyoma/Syd

When I saw fighting peacock flag flying on top of the pole it used to
fly the illegal Myanmar military flag during Bkk embassy siege I felt so
elated with a kind of feeling that are rare- comes in one's whole life
but so precious.It was so graceful with some kind of bright opening in
front of me and I felt relieved. The suddenly burst of my dream has come
true out of the blue. I was speechless for a little while.

The Vigorous Student Warriors has left trails of questions behind.
Pro and cons about the embassy siege among Burmese pro democracy
movements are still going on.
However this only a strategical differences and we must do it in a
comrade manner among democracy activists.
At the end of the day people are the judges and the ballots are the
decisions in the democracy.

The world community was stunned by the wake of BKK siege by Vigorous
Student Warriors.Especially on how to brand them.Kind
terriorists,responsible hostage takers with a call that no one can
refuse.Desperate for democracy for their long suffering home land,Burma.
The world community was quietly agreed with them no matter what you
brand them.

The 5 warriors has created a new meaning and dimension on terrorism.
They are well organised and well mean.Put up a fighting peacock flag
followed by the 8 rounds of gun salute representing 8888.

They have started their mission very smoothly and have paved a way out
in style very professional finish.
Well done!
Hurt no one or harm nobody on hostages.In the end the hostages were left
behind with warm memories and great sympathy for them as well as for the
whole democracy movements of Burma.
I have no doubt that these warriors would have given their lives for the
hostages if things have ever gone wrong.They really are ready to die for
the noble cause of Burmese democracy.

Thai Interior Minister himself pronounced that he does not regard them
as terrorists and in fact they are Burmese democracy activists.The
hostages shielded them from sniper attack just before they flown off to
the borderland the Thai opinion poll shows overwhelming support for the
Warriors actions.
Never was in the history of hostage taking in the world has done such a
admirable fashion like this.You make us proud.We are not just poor
backward refugees.
May Buddha bless you the warriors.
And wish you safe in the jungle.

Yours sincerely

Panyoma/syd

--------------6D4F0FDFC20EADDB11EDFECF

<HTML>
<FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>A NEW CHAPTER IN BURMESE DEMOCRACY MOVEMENT</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>By Panyoma/Syd</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>When I saw fighting peacock flag flying on top of the
pole it used to fly the illegal Myanmar military flag during Bkk embassy
siege I felt so elated with a kind of feeling that are rare- comes in one's
whole life but so precious.It was so graceful with some kind of bright
opening in front of me and I felt relieved. The suddenly burst of my dream
has come true out of the blue. I was speechless for a little while.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>The Vigorous Student Warriors has left trails of questions
behind.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>Pro and cons about the embassy siege among Burmese pro
democracy movements are still going on.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>However this only a strategical differences and we must
do it in a comrade manner among democracy activists.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>At the end of the day people are the judges and the ballots
are the decisions in the democracy.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>The world community was stunned by the wake of BKK siege
by Vigorous Student Warriors.Especially on how to brand them.Kind terriorists,responsible
hostage takers with a call that no one can refuse.Desperate for democracy
for their long suffering home land,Burma. The world community was quietly
agreed with them no matter what you brand them.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>The 5 warriors has created a new meaning and dimension
on terrorism.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>They are well organised and well mean.Put up a fighting
peacock flag followed by the 8 rounds of gun salute representing 8888.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>They have started their mission very smoothly and have
paved a way out in style very professional finish.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>Well done!</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>Hurt no one or harm nobody on hostages.In the end the
hostages were left behind with warm memories and great sympathy for them
as well as for the whole democracy movements of Burma.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>I have no doubt that these warriors would have given
their lives for the hostages if things have ever gone wrong.They really
are ready to die for the noble cause of Burmese democracy.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>Thai Interior Minister himself pronounced that he does
not regard them as terrorists and in fact they are Burmese democracy activists.The
hostages shielded them from sniper attack just before they flown off to
the borderland the Thai opinion poll shows overwhelming support for the
Warriors actions.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>Never was in the history of hostage taking in the world
has done such a admirable fashion like this.You make us proud.We are not
just poor backward refugees.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>May Buddha bless you the warriors.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>And wish you safe in the jungle.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>Yours sincerely</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>Panyoma/syd</FONT></HTML>

--------------6D4F0FDFC20EADDB11EDFECF--