Thanks for your confession

--MS_Mac_OE_3021967122_2635725_MIME_Part

Hi Okkar,

Thanks for your response to me even you are
being an extremely busy underdog on the burmanet.
I feel sorry for your performing as a clown on the line
all the time for SPDC. Any way, everybody on the
burmanet has fun to read your lies and jokes.
Well done!

Of course, Ko Tun Myint  had to advice you not
to send all of your lousy messages into one incoming
message because everybody on the burmanet is
paying for internet access from their own pocket
except you. Who pay for you? Your mother unit, OSS, right!
It's also one proof that you belong to one of SPDC's
intelligence corps. You guys only spend foreign hard
currencies without limitation from Burmese poeple's
revenues. Or what? UNICOL pay for your internet access?
TOTAL? MITSUBISHI? How come you can fuck around on
the burmanet round the clock? You are the only one guy
who do it so. Being an agent of OSS, you seem no need to
earn money and no need to spend time for other professional
life to survive on this planet like other people.

Well, keep on doing your job Okkar because it's
in vain to teach you guys about Do's & Don'ts
unless you and your employer, SPDC, are going to hell.

I also appreciate your sending messages about NLD
members quitting here and there in Burma. But your
news are always incomplete. So whenever your send
NLD members quitting news please complete
by adding with one more paragraph as follows:-

Here we go.

First: - (Your news about NLD's members quitting
at bla bla bla township)

Please add following paragraph at last -

If they don't announce their quitting they have to
be arrested and tortured systematically at concentration
camps, jails, prisons, etc. Later they have to be died slowly
behind the bars. Their family members have to be fired
if he or she is government service employee. They have to be
barred to do their own business if they are doing business.
Not only them, their family members or their relatives can
also be arrested  with fake criminal allegation at any time and
to be tortured without any reason. At least NLD members'
spouse, kids, in-laws, relatives, friends have to be under
watched by various kinds of SPDC's intelligence organizations.
All awful chaos will enter their lives. So they have no
choice. Under the visible and invisible pressure of military
regime, the NLD members of "bla blas bla" township announce
their quitting NLD.

That's all, Okkar. Do I need to teach you how to make
copy and paste it on your desktop or lap top? Do it now or die.
Please add such paragraph at your every NLD members
quitting news as last paragraph. Just copy and paste. It's easy.
Sure, all subscribers of burmanet will applaud you if you
do so except Maung Myanmar.

I have not enough time and money like you. Have a nice day.
Take it easy.

Thanks again for your honest and silent confession and proof
of being an OSS employee.

Thoung Nyein (Ronny Nyein)
--MS_Mac_OE_3021967122_2635725_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Thanks for your confession</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
Hi Okkar,<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for your response to me even you are<BR>
being an extremely busy underdog on the burmanet. <BR>
I feel sorry for your performing as a clown on the line<BR>
all the time for SPDC. Any way, everybody on the<BR>
burmanet has fun to read your lies and jokes.<BR>
Well done! <BR>
<BR>
Of course, Ko Tun Myint &nbsp;had to advice you not<BR>
to send all of your lousy messages into one incoming<BR>
message because everybody on the burmanet is <BR>
paying for internet access from their own pocket<BR>
except you. Who pay for you? Your mother unit, OSS, right!<BR>
It's also one proof that you belong to one of SPDC's<BR>
intelligence corps. You guys only spend foreign hard<BR>
currencies without limitation from Burmese poeple's<BR>
revenues. Or what? UNICOL pay for your internet access?<BR>
TOTAL? MITSUBISHI? How come you can fuck around on <BR>
the burmanet round the clock? You are the only one guy<BR>
who do it so. Being an agent of OSS, you seem no need to <BR>
earn money and no need to spend time for other professional <BR>
life to survive on this planet like other people. <BR>
<BR>
Well, keep on doing your job Okkar because it's<BR>
in vain to teach you guys about Do's &amp; Don'ts<BR>
unless you and your employer, SPDC, are going to hell.<BR>
<BR>
I also appreciate your sending messages about NLD<BR>
members quitting here and there in Burma. But your<BR>
news are always incomplete. So whenever your send<BR>
NLD members quitting news please complete<BR>
by adding with one more paragraph as follows:-<BR>
<BR>
Here we go.<BR>
<BR>
First: - (Your news about NLD's members quitting<BR>
at bla bla bla township)<BR>
<BR>
Please add following paragraph at last - <BR>
<BR>
<U>If they don't announce their quitting they have to<BR>
be arrested and tortured systematically at concentration <BR>
camps, jails, prisons, etc. Later they have to be died slowly<BR>
behind the bars. Their family members have to be fired <BR>
if he or she is government service employee. They have to be <BR>
barred to do their own business if they are doing business. <BR>
Not only them, their family members or their relatives can <BR>
also be arrested &nbsp;with fake criminal allegation at any time and <BR>
to be tortured without any reason. At least NLD members' <BR>
spouse, kids, in-laws, relatives, friends have to be under <BR>
watched by various kinds of SPDC's intelligence organizations.<BR>
All awful chaos will enter their lives. So they have no<BR>
choice. Under the visible and invisible pressure of military<BR>
regime, the NLD members of &quot;bla blas bla&quot; township announce<BR>
their quitting NLD. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
</U>That's all, Okkar. Do I need to teach you how to make<BR>
copy and paste it on your desktop or lap top? Do it now or die.<BR>
Please add such paragraph at your every NLD members<BR>
quitting news as last paragraph. Just copy and paste. It's easy. <BR>
Sure, all subscribers of burmanet will applaud you if you<BR>
do so except Maung Myanmar.<BR>
<BR>
I have not enough time and money like you. Have a nice day.<BR>
Take it easy.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks again for your honest and silent confession and proof<BR>
of being an OSS employee.<BR>
<BR>
Thoung Nyein (Ronny Nyein)
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3021967122_2635725_MIME_Part--